Things to Do in Atlanta
The city of Atlanta is a diverse multi-cultural southern city with a plethora of attractions for all walks of life.
Downtown Atlanta hosts a multitude of well-known attractions for visitors to explore. Centennial Olympic Park is surrounded by Georgia Aquarium, World of Coca-Cola, CNN’s global headquarters, Children’s Museum of Atlanta, Center for Civil and Human Rights and the Chick-fil-A College Football Hall of Fame, all within walking distance of each other. Beyond Centennial Olympic Park, discover other top attractions including the High Museum of Art, Zoo Atlanta and Atlanta Botanical Garden.
Below is a sampling of what Atlanta has to offer:
- The Georgia Aquarium is excited to welcome ENDO 2022 attendees! The Georgia Aquarium is offering all attendees a special discount at the Georgia Aquarium. This discount is good on General Admission and Animal / SWIM Encounters. Tickets must be purchased through the exclusive discount website.
Event InformationJune 11-14, 2022
Georgia World Congress Center
Important DatesJune 19, 2022
- Standard non-member registrant access to the virtual platform concludes
June 30, 2022
- Standard member registrant access to the virtual platform concludes
August 14, 2022
- Standard registration credit claim expiration deadline
December 31, 2022
- Premium member and non-member access to the virtual platform concludes
- Premium registration credit claim expiration deadline